Shahrzad Sadjadi is a partner in the Antitrust and Competition Team in London. Her practice focuses on EU and UK competition law, including merger control, antitrust compliance, and cartel and abuse of dominance investigations.
Shahrzad has experience in a variety of sectors, including media, medical, digital and FMCG. She has practiced in Brussels and London, and has been involved in matters before the European Commission, the UK Competition and Markets Authority, and various other national competition authorities.
- Recognized as a “Future Leader” in the Who’s Who Legal Global Competition rankings, 2023
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2017, New York
- 2022, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of OxfordBachelor of Civil Law2013
- University College LondonLL.B., Law and French LawFirst Class Honours2011
- Université Paris II Panthéon-AssasCertificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen2010