Julian Seiguer is a corporate partner in the Houston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Julian’s principal areas of practice are corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate representation.
Julian focuses his practice on complex equity and debt capital markets transactions representing both issuers and investment banks on initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, Rule 144A offerings and other corporate financing transactions. He has extensive experience advising private equity-backed companies in IPOs and high-yield debt offerings, particularly in the upstream, oil-field services and midstream sectors. He also represents private equity funds and their portfolio companies, along with other public and private companies, in mergers and acquisitions, dispositions and investments.
The Legal 500 United States
- Energy Transactions: Oil and Gas (2019)
- Capital Markets: Debt — US (2019)
- Capital Markets: Equity — US (2019)
Admissions & Qualifications
- University of Maryland School of LawJ.D.with Honors2007
- Columbia College, Columbia UniversityB.A., English Literature2000