Justin Singh is a partner in the Los Angeles Intellectual Property Group focusing in patent infringement litigation and trials. Justin has experience in all phases of patent litigation, including pre-filing analyses and damages estimates, managing discovery teams, deposing and defending witnesses, working with experts, briefing and arguing motions, and preparing for trials and appeals. He has represented clients in a wide range of intellectual property areas, including medical devices and implants, wireless and network technologies, computer software, and microprocessors.
Before law school, Justin earned a bachelor's degree in Information and Computer Science and worked as a software developer at Northrop Grumman Corp., where he designed and implemented tailored software solutions using database and web technology.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- University of Southern California, Gould School of LawJ.D.2009
- University of California, IrvineB.S., Information and Computer Sciencecum laude2006