Adina Stohl is an intellectual property partner based out of the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Adina has worked with clients across a variety of intellectual property disciplines, including handling patent, copyright, and trademark litigations, IP licensing, portfolio building, patent prosecution and international IP coordination efforts.
Adina strives to create collaborative and creative teams to best and most effectively promote her clients’ business, legal and social interests, while maintaining the highest level of client and Firm integrity.
Adina’s experience spans numerous technological areas, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biologics, medical diagnostics, microfluidics, alternative energy, microprocessor architecture, fabrication, packaging, and large and small electronic devices.
Adina has litigated in all levels of the California state courts and across the country in major federal IP litigation venues, including district courts in California, Texas, New Jersey and Delaware, and before the Ninth and Federal Circuit courts. Adina is additionally registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Columbia Law SchoolJ.D.2014
James Kent Scholar
AIPLA Moot Court
Columbia Law Women’s Association
Editor, Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
- Wharton School of the University of PennsylvaniaB.S., Economicssumma cum laude2011
- University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied SciencesB.A.S., Biomedical Sciencesumma cum laude2011