Jack Stratton is a partner in Kirkland's Los Angeles office. His practice focuses on executive compensation and employee benefit matters.
Jack advises private equity funds, public and private companies, and executives across various industries. His experience includes:
- Counseling on the executive compensation and employee benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, financings, initial public offerings, spin-offs, and other corporate transactions;
- Structuring, negotiating, and implementing employment, severance, and change in control agreements, deferred compensation plans, and equity and other incentive compensation plans and arrangements;
- Advising public and private companies with respect to compliance with applicable tax, securities and employment laws; and
- Preparing compensation disclosures for proxy statements and other public filings.
Jack received a B.A. in Economics from the University of California, Merced. He completed a J.D., magna cum laude, from Santa Clara University School of Law, where he was an Emery Scholar.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Santa Clara University School of LawJ.D.magna cum laude2012
- University of California, MercedB.A., Economics2009