Dr. Donatus Wang is a restructuring associate in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
He focuses on cross-border restructurings advising both debtors and creditors on acquisitions, disposals and reorganizations of stressed and distressed businesses. Donatus has prior experience in financial advisory, investment banking and asset management.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am MainSecond State Examination2021
- Justus-Liebig-Universität GiessenDr. jur.2021
- Harvard Law SchoolVisiting Researcher2018
- EBS Law SchoolFirst State Examination2016
- EBS Business SchoolM.A., Business2016