Elise Wang is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her practice focuses on capital markets transactions, including representation of issuers or underwriters in initial public offerings, secondary offering and Rule 144A/Regulation S offering.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in California
- 2020, Texas
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.2020
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of ManagementM.B.A., Finance2020
- Tsinghua University School of LawLL.M.2013
- Fudan UniversityLL.B.2010