Sher Lin Wong is a corporate associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Sher Lin has experience in a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and general corporate advisory work in Asia and Europe.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2018, Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya, Malaysia (non-practicing)
- 2017, Called to the Bar by Inner Temple
- BPP Law School, HolbornLegal Practice CourseDistinction2019
- City, University of LondonBar Professional Training Course2017
- Queens’ College, University of CambridgeM.A., Law2016Norton Rose Fulbright Prize for Commercial Law