Named an 'International Trade MVP' - Law360
Kirkland & Ellis is proud to announce the release of the 2019 edition of A Dealmaker’s Guide to CFIUS, a book by partner Mario Mancuso, P.C., leader of the Firm’s International Trade and National Security Practice Group. Mario has been consistently recognized as a leading international practitioner by Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, and he was named an “International Trade MVP” by Law360.
Written in a succinct Q&A format, the book is a practical resource for senior business executives written by a former CFIUS decision maker, senior Pentagon official and corporate lawyer who routinely practices before CFIUS on behalf of clients and regularly advises boards and investors on international risk matters.
- CFIUS basics, including what types of transactions that CFIUS reviews and what types of transactions CFIUS may not review;
- How CFIUS evaluates the risk profile of a particular transaction;
- The mechanics of preparing and submitting a CFIUS filing, including what types of disclosure are necessary from parties to a transaction;
- What occurs during the CFIUS review process; and
- How to think through a strategic and tactical considerations in specific transactions.
To request a copy, please contact Skyler Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 389 4423.
To request an interview with Mario, please contact Olivia Clarke at email@example.com or +1 312-862-2461.