An exclusive global event exploring one of the most rapidly evolving areas in alternatives: Liquidity Solutions.
The inaugural virtual program is split into two parts featuring panelists from London and the U.S.:
- A "Nuts & Bolts" Seminar designed for mid-level secondaries professionals which will feature discussions focused on global and domestic trends, principal negotiation points and stakeholder motivations.
- A Masterclass which will feature high-level panel discussions focused on select technical issues, evolving transaction structures and other global trends with input from some of leading professionals in the industry. The masterclass is geared towards senior professionals driving the expanding Secondaries Market, but all levels are encouraged to attend.
- Tad Flynn, Managing Director, Financial and Valuation Advisory, Houlihan Lokey
- Chris Gregory, Managing Director, Lincoln International
- Mathias Schumacher, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Johanna Lottmann, Managing Director, Secondary Advisory, PJT Park Hill, Europe
- Nigel Dawn, Senior Managing Director & Head of Private Capital Advisory Group, Evercore
- Holcombe Green III, Global Head of Private Capital Advisory & Head of Private Capital Solutions, Lazard
- Adam Le, Senior Editor, Private Equity International
- Andrew Sealey, CEO, Campbell Lutyens
- Andy Shore
- Társis Gonçalves
- Susan Eisenberg
- James King
- John Kelley
- Alexandra Chauvin
- Ted Cardos
- Michael Belsley
Email us to request an invitation to join the 2020 Liquidity Solutions Academy or to learn about other investment funds events.