Andrew is a fantastic lawyer. Extremely detail-oriented. He knows his stuff: he can cite any LPA provision off the top of his head. With Andrew, you couldn't have a more responsive lawyer on the case.” - Chambers UK, 2024
Andy Shore is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Andy primarily advises private investment fund sponsors in relation to the structuring and establishment of private investment funds investing across all major alternative investment strategies in addition to the carried interest and co-investment plans associated with such funds.
Andy also advises on a broad range of other transactions relating to private investment funds including secondary transactions, fund restructurings, co-investment arrangements, management team spin-outs and management company transactions.
- Chambers UK: Ranked for Investment Funds: Private Equity and described by clients as “really sharp, very strong technically and super responsive“ (2024)
- The Legal 500 UK: Listed as a “Leading Individual” for Private Funds (2024)
- Secondaries Investor: Listed as “Young Guns of Secondaries” (2018)
“Counterparty? What Counterparty?”, Secondaries Investor, 29 November 2018
“GP’s experiment with waterfalls”, Private Equity International, 27 September 2018
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2009, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law SchoolLegal Practice Course2007
- BPP Law SchoolGraduate Diploma in Law2006
- University of BristolB.Sc., Mathematics2005