2022 Advertising Law Seminar
The 2022 Advertising Law Seminar will be held in Kirkland’s Chicago office on Wednesday, October 12.
Hosted by Kirkland partners Ross Weisman, Robin McCue, Joshua Simmons, Brian Verbus, Richard Cunningham and Claudia Ray, and featuring special guest Laura Brett, Vice President of the National Advertising Division (NAD) at BBB National Programs, this seminar will focus on current strategic topics relating to advertising law, including:
- Ad Law 101 — Know Your Ad Claims
- NAD Year in Review
- #sponsored — Navigating Advertising Rules & Regulations in the World of Social Media
- Show Me the Money (or the Injunction) — Remedies Under the Lanham Act
- To Test or Not to Test — Considerations for Claim Support
- FTC: Friend or Foe
- Me & My IP — Using IP Rights and Rights of Publicity in Advertising
For more information, please contact Monica Oidov.