Devin Anderson is a litigation partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on trial and appellate litigation, and he has briefed and argued cases in trial and appellate courts across the country on a wide array of issues. Devin also has experience advising industry-disrupting companies on fast-moving regulatory compliance issues.
Before joining Kirkland, Devin served as a law clerk to Judge Sandra S. Ikuta of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Judge G. Murray Snow of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona. He also worked on the Senate Judiciary Committee and at the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Division’s Appellate Staff.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D.with Highest Honors2012
Order of the Coif
The George Washington University Law Review
First Place, Van Vleck Constitutional Law Moot Court
- Brigham Young UniversityB.A., Economics & Russianmagna cum laude2009Heritage Scholar