Jonathan is a partner in the debt finance practice at Kirkland & Ellis International LLP in London. His practice focuses on complex domestic and cross border real estate finance transactions for private equity and credit fund clients. Jonathan advises across the full spectrum of real estate finance matters, from loan origination and syndication, to restructuring and distressed investing.
- Chambers & Partners UK - Real Estate Finance: clients observe “He's a phenomenal lawyer and you get a high level of attention” (2021)
- The Legal 500 UK - Property Finance: clients remark that he is “an exceptional strategic thinker” and “stands out as able to handle the most complex deal and to see through complexity to give very well-thought-through advice” (2021)
- IFLR1000 - Real Estate Finance: Recognised as a “Notable Practitioner” (2021)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2005, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Oxford Institute of Legal PracticePost-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice2003
- University of OxfordLaw2002