Jonathan is a partner in the debt finance practice at Kirkland & Ellis International LLP in London. His practice focuses on complex domestic and cross border real estate finance transactions for private equity and credit fund clients. Jonathan advises across the full spectrum of real estate finance matters, from loan origination and syndication, to restructuring and distressed investing.
- Chambers & Partners UK - Real Estate Finance: clients observe he “is absolutely excellent to deal with. He is very personable, highly responsive, very commercial and able to easily pivot between the detail and big picture with an ability to quickly distil and summarise complex matters for a non-legal audience.” (2022)
- The Legal 500 UK - Property Finance: clients remark that he is “a standout lawyer; he displays excellent technical skills and commercial pragmatism in equal measure. His ability to remain calm and genuinely good-humoured in the midst of the deal is particularly impressive and much appreciated” (2022)
- IFLR1000 - Real Estate Finance: Recognised as a “Notable Practitioner” (2022)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2005, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Oxford Institute of Legal PracticePost-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice2003
- University of OxfordLaw2002