Jonathan is a partner in the debt finance practice at Kirkland & Ellis International LLP in London. His practice focuses on complex domestic and cross border real estate finance transactions for private equity and credit fund clients. Jonathan advises across the full spectrum of real estate finance matters, from loan origination and syndication, to restructuring and distressed investing.
- Chambers & Partners UK - Real Estate Finance: where clients remark “He is awesome – extremely knowledgeable, very smart, one of the most approachable legal partners I have ever worked with.” (Chambers Unpublished, 2020)
- The Legal 500 UK - Property Finance: clients remark that he is “very talented” and “deserves special mention for his perseverance, willingness to discuss and negotiate at all hours, excellent professionalism and subject matter knowledge” (2020)
- IFLR 1000: Recognised as a notable practitioner in Real Estate Finance (2020)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2005, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Oxford Institute of Legal PracticePost-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice2003
- University of OxfordLaw2002