Dr. Barbara Dunkel
Associate Debt Finance
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP
Dr. Barbara Dunkel is a finance associate in the Munich office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
She advises German and international clients in national and cross-border acquisition finance transactions and other general finance and restructuring matters.
Penalty Orders and Wrongful Convictions – Insights on a Hardly Noticed Relation, Strafverteidiger 2020, p. 52-59 (co-author with Prof. Dr. Stefanie Kemme)
Wrongful Convictions – Systematic Analysis of Reopening of Proceedings, Law Enforcement in View of Frequency and Risk Factors, 2018 (Baden Baden: Nomos)
Wrongful Convictions in Germany – Results of Empirical Research of Five Decades, Neue Kriminalpolitik 2016, p. 138-154 (co-author with Prof. Dr. Stefanie Kemme)
Admissions & Qualifications
- Higher Regional Court of HamburgSecond State Examination2019
- University of HamburgDr. jur.summa cum laude2018
- Columbia Law SchoolLL.M.2017
- University of HamburgFirst State Examination2014
- University of HamburgB.S., Psychology; M.S., Psychology2014