Christopher Hsu is a dual-qualified associate in the Financial Services Regulatory team in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Christopher advises clients including fund managers and financial institutions on UK and EU financial regulatory matters affecting all aspects of investment funds, with a focus on AIFMD, MiFID II, UK FSMA, SFDR, MAR and EMIR Refit.
With his in-house experience and interdisciplinary background in law and finance, Christopher seeks to assist clients to navigate through global financial regulatory frameworks to achieve commercial objectives.
Christopher’s education and work experience spans across the UK, the US, Germany and Taiwan. He has published and spoken on both legal and non-legal topics and is passionate about diversity & inclusion.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2022, Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- BPP Law School, LondonAccelerated Legal Practice Course2020
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2019
- University of OxfordM.Sc., Law & Finance2014BNY Mellon & University of Oxford Achievement Award
- National Chengchi UniversityLL.B., Financial and Economic Law2013
Outstanding Graduate Award
Visiting Scholar, Cologne Business School, 2011–2012