Sky Kim is a regulatory associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Sky has experience advising asset managers, banks, insurers, insurance brokers and major corporations across a wide range of regulatory matters, focusing on EU and UK financial regulation including AIFMD, MiFID II and UK FSMA, as well as other securities and financial services laws and legislation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2016, Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia
- College of Law, QueenslandGraduate Diploma in Legal Practice2016
- University of QueenslandB.A., International Relations2015
- University of QueenslandLL.B.2015