Mike Lehr is a litigation associate in the Salt Lake City office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on complex trial and appellate litigation in federal and state courts. Mike has briefed and argued cases as trial and appellate counsel on a wide variety of issues achieving numerous favorable decisions and verdicts for clients.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- Utah Supreme Court
- Columbia Law SchoolJ.D.2017Executive Editor, Columbia Journal of Environmental Law
- University of UtahB.S., History & Political Science2012