Adrian is a corporate partner in Kirkland’s London office. He focuses on advising financial investor clients on all aspects of their investments, from initial acquisition, through to ultimate exit, whether by way of a sale or IPO.
Adrian has been recognised:
- in Band 1 of Chambers UK (2021), where he is recognised for “the superlative standard of his private equity practice”
- as a “Leading Individual” in The Legal 500 UK (2021)
- as a “Market Leader” for M&A and Private Equity by IFLR1000 UK (2021)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 1998, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Durham UniversityLL.B.1995