Jiri Peterka is a corporate associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP with a focus on private equity.
He has experience with various types of corporate transactions for financial sponsors, their portfolio companies as well as corporates, including cross-border buy-outs and exits, public M&A, co-investment and equity arrangements and management incentive plans. In 2016, Jiri spent 6 months on secondment in Hong Kong.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Charles UniversityMasters of Law2015
- BPP University, LondonLegal Practice Course2014
- BPP University, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2013
- University of OxfordB.A., Philosophy, Politics and Economics2012