Tera Stone is an intellectual property litigation partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her practice focuses primarily on patent litigation in a variety of forums including district courts, the International Trade Commission, and the United States Patent and Trademark Office, as well as appeals before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Tera has represented clients spanning medical device, pharmaceutical, robotics, and oil & gas technology.
Tera has additionally worked on pro bono matters representing parents of children with disabilities to enable receipt of appropriate special education accommodations and veterans before the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- University of Houston Law CenterJ.D.magna cum laude2017
Order of the Coif
The Order of Barristers
Articles Editor, Houston Law Review
- Auburn UniversityBachelor of Chemical Engineeringcum laude2014