Sharre Lotfollahi is a partner in Kirkland & Ellis’ Intellectual Property Litigation Group and focuses on disputes involving patent, trade secret, trademark, and copyright, including licensing disputes regarding intellectual property. She has represented clients in disputes involving various areas of technology, including semiconductor manufacturing, microprocessor design, athlete tracking, online ad creation and customer service software, and medical devices and implants.
Sharre has been a member of nine trial teams, including serving as a first-chair on two trials. At trial, Sharre has conducted direct and cross-examinations of fact and expert witnesses, including preparing witnesses on jury-related performance. She has argued numerous motions, including at trial, and managed numerous other trial activities. She successfully led a trial team on behalf of low-income tenants against slumlords in South Los Angeles.
Sharre also advises clients on matters before the Patent and Trademark Office, contractual and licensing issues, and commercial legal strategy.
Memberships & Affiliations
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Loyola Law School, Los AngelesJ.D.summa cum laude2008
Order of the Coif
Articles Editor, Loyola Law Review
- University of California, BerkeleyB.S., Bioengineering2002UC Berkeley Alumni Scholar