Hannah C. Simson is a litigation associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation issues at the trial and appellate levels.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Hannah worked for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in New York, NY, and clerked for the Honorable J. Curtis Joyner of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Admitted only in New York and practice is supervised by principals of the Firm
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2018
Notes Development Editor and Editorial Board, Virginia Law & Business Review
Thomas Edward Ryals Scholarship
- Vanderbilt UniversityB.A., English Literature & Classics2013
Mary Eleanor Steele Scholarship
Roswell Woman’s Club Scholarship
Sue Sugg Piant Scholarship