Nader Boulos concentrates his practice on the preparation and trial of complex commercial cases involving a wide range of substantive issues, including insurance coverage, commercial litigation, environmental torts and product liability. He has served as lead counsel in significant actions in state and federal courts across the country, representing clients in diverse industries including aerospace, manufacturing, telecommunications, energy, consumer products and pharmaceuticals.
In the insurance coverage area, Nader has tried cases and counseled clients and their Boards on a broad array of coverage issues including comprehensive general liability insurance, D&O insurance, comprehensive general liability insurance, and major property damage and business interruption losses arising from catastrophic failures.
Chambers and Partners named Nader a Leading Lawyer in insurance coverage litigation in its 2010–2022 editions of Chambers USA, describing him as a “very creative and knowledgeable expert in the field of insurance recovery litigation.” Chambers also described him as a "rising star" in the field with clients lauding him as "a very skillful litigator," "an incredible strategic thinker" and "extremely smart and creative." He was also recognized in the 2014, 2015, 2022 and 2023 editions of The Legal 500 U.S. for Trade Secrets litigation and Environment litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit2020
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan2005
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois1995
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D.1994
- Stanford UniversityA.B.1991