Lindsey Weiss Harris is a litigation partner in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. She regularly represents Fortune 500 corporations, boards of directors and hedge funds. She focuses on shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, class actions and complex commercial litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2011New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2009Comments Editor, University of Chicago Law Review
- University of WisconsinB.A., Political Science, Journalism & Mass Communication2005Dean’s List